Welcome to another biweekly challenge at Melonheadz Friends. Today's challenge over at Melonheadz Friends is Easter and I couldn't resist using some of the adorable images out of the Paris bundle
I added some glitter to the lamp lights, her dress and around the scene. we hope to see you over at the challenge this week!

13 comments:
Cute image love the dog, adorable!
Vanessa
BIF
Adorable! Love he pink/green combo.
TFS from BIF
Soo pretty!! Love the colors and your coloring is gorgeous!!
Hugs,
Tanya
How pretty! so Paris!! great card!
BIF
absolutely gorgeous card, very parisian x
Kathy BIF
Love the adorable image! The glittery lights look awesome! BIF
What an adorable card! Love it!
Darcy BIF
so pretty, what a cute card :)
BIF
What a cute card. I love the image and the coloring is so pretty!!!
Hugs,
Raven
BIF
awwwww!
that poodle pup is adorable!! i love the pinks in this card!
BIF
Super adorable, love the image.... TFS from BIF, xo Nikki ox
Wow-->Simply Stunning!!
Hugsss,
KimberlyRae
BIF
What a cute card!
HUGS SUSY
Post a Comment