Happy Sunday Everyone! It's the time start of a new week which means a new challenge with Anyone for Anya. This week's challenge is "Wedding". I took a little different take on this and made this tag that would probably work best for a bridal shower
I used "Cheeky Glamour" for my tag as I really love these cheeky girls :)
I used "Cheeky Glamour" for my tag as I really love these cheeky girls :)
Now hop on over to the blog to see who the other new design team members are and to join in on the challenge.

13 comments:
Love the image so BEAUTIFUL!& the Color Combo is amazing!
Vanessa
BIF
I like the card shape you have used for the base card and the image is lovely.
BIF
Wow! She's Awesome and so is your work ;p
I love it...what a sweet card :)
♥KimberlyRae
BIF
I like the pop of white in the flowers! excellent embellishment choice!
Happy BIFing!!
Great shape card. I love that image
TFS *BIF
such a cute cute card
BIF :)
Such a cute image...love the card! TFS from BIF
Very fun card, Tanya ! Great for a shower!
Darcy BIF
That is such a cute idea! Love it...
Blogging it forward... Love it!
Awesome card, love the cute little image and your coloring is amazing! BIF
Awesome project!!!! Stopped over from blogging it forward. I have a weekly spotlight on a blogger as well as a link up to gain new followers and combined with a giveaway. Everyone is welcomed. Would love it if you stop by. http://deezydoesiteezy.blogspot.com/2013/05/pimpin-is-eezy-delectably-dawn.html
xx xo
Deezy
So cute!! love it! BIF
Post a Comment