To see the details of my card please go to this post.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Paper Pretties - Whatnots....what's not to love?!?!
Welcome to another weekly Whatnot Tuesday post. This week, ARTish released a really cute image to use and can be found at the store. Although we have this new images, I'm using one of the "older" valentine image named "Romeo". When I saw him I just feel in love :) Make sure you head over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT has created for you this week.
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Hi Tanya!! WOW!! This is really darling hun!! I love that puppy and your yummy Valentine's papers!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Glitterbabe's challenge and the Stamp Something challenges this week!!HUGS
6 comments:
Romeo just looks so cute, sitting on your lovely card!!
Hi Tanya!! WOW!! This is really darling hun!! I love that puppy and your yummy Valentine's papers!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Glitterbabe's challenge and the Stamp Something challenges this week!!HUGS
Very cute!! This is such a fun image!!
love the black frame and added gemstones...tres fancy! super sweet card!
Really cute! I love the design and the edge punch you used.
Super cool border!! Totally suits your sweet card!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin
Post a Comment