Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby Bud Designs = Forever Friends

Happy Monday everyone.  Just a quick post before I run out the door to show you a card I made the other night using Fairy Orlagh from Baby Bud Designs.



This card was entered into the following challenges:



AiFactory -  anything goes 
Creative Cottage  something new 
Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
 Cupcake Craft - Something New
Kaboodle Doodles - do it with Digis
Pollycraft - New Things  
2 Sisters - Flowers
Craft Your Days Away  anything goes

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh too sweet!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great job! very sweet card

Tammylee said...

Very cute Tanya! I love the colors!

Tammylee

Welcome! said...

Sooo so sweet Tanya! Great layout and love the colours! That punch is perfect with fairy bud too! Great card!
Hugs, Krista

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Very sweet! I love the colors too!
hugs, margie

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh Tanya gorgeous card
hugs
Ildz