Well it's Friday and that means another great new freebie (along with other images, if you like to buy more ;) ) are available over at Bugaboo. In celebration of the holiday weekend, Jodie has this really cute A Kids View BBQ image for you to grab. So hop on over there now to get it before it's gone :)
Doesn't it just look like a fun image?? :)
Also don't forget to hop on over the challenge blog and participate in the challenge, there is still some time left!
8 comments:
Such a cute card. Definitely looks like summer. Happy 4th!
Love the card, Tanya, and I especially love the lace!
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Jul 01:12pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria
Love the colors, lace and flowers on the side! Great card!
Oh Tanya, this is so wonderful! I love the border (I so have not mastered the corners yet), the great block designer papers, and those pretty little flowers with button centers! Great, great job! :D MWAH!
Super cute card!
I love your card very cute and perfect for the holiday weekend
What a perfect summertime card!
Post a Comment