I've finally have fallen for Magnolia stamps :) This is one that I have had colored in for a couple weeks now and just didn't know what I was going to do with her (plus I needed to find the right papers to use with her). I had originally started out wanting to put a tree behind her but I wasn't liking the way it looked so I left it off (after playing with a different image).
The image used was "Picnic Tilda" and "Picnic blanket", both of them can be found at Magnolia-licious. The papers I used were from my scrap pile so I don't know who they are from.
8 comments:
Hi Tanya, Beautiful card you have created. Your coloring and colors are great. Love the perals in the corners..
Have a great day.
hugs, Janiel
Such a cute card Tanya. I love the way you have used scrap DP's (we all have tons of those).Your coloring is great and it looks wonderful without the tree.
hugs
Jennifer
Hi Tanya, what a sweet card! Love the colors you used...and I think it's beautiful just as it is...no tree necessary!! Love the sparkly wings...and pearls in the corner. Tooooo cute! Pat Frank
What a cute card I just love this little image of Tilda you have colored her very nicely.
Hugs
Cute cute cute! I love your shiny ribbon!
A picnic in a meadow...how cute. Love the quilted blanket and the pretty dp! Sweet card...
Very pretty card. Love the glitter on the ribbons. You did a great job coloring Tilda.
Kathy Gerace
Sweet Tilda card and love you made her wings sparkly :o)
Hugs,
Cabio
Post a Comment