This week's challenge over at Artful INKables was to create anything but a card and to use the colors red, white and blue. When I sat down to create this I totally forgot about the color aspect of the challenge and created the set that I posted yesterday. So I had to make something else and this is what I ended up with:
I've been wanting to use my bind-it-all and since it's been awhile, I apparently squeezed the rings together to tightly--ugh!! So this is going to be Abby's little notebook now :)
I've been wanting to use my bind-it-all and since it's been awhile, I apparently squeezed the rings together to tightly--ugh!! So this is going to be Abby's little notebook now :)
3 comments:
You totally rocked this challenge! Awesome project!
love the project! that bind it all can be tricky! abby needed a new noteebook anyway right?
Really creative use of the colors for the challenge and the notebook is so cute! My daughter would love this too!
Post a Comment