I created this cute little card using the Monkey with single rose image (one of the first images from Bugaboo).
This is the line up for the hop and don't forget to participate in the challenge because you have a chance to win up to 7 images of your choice from the Store. Now hop on over to Melissa's blog and see what she has created for you today!
If you get lost along the way, here is the list:
Jodie Mackrell- 1st stop of the hopTammy Miller –
Rae Anne Springer -
Audrey Ernst
Michele L
Jacki Randolph
Yvonne Chuck-Sarno
Tanya Johnson
Melissa Sackman
Sandye Curry
Alison Anderson
Angie Cortes
Jenny Erichson
Paul Ford
Sandy Hulsart
Cheryl Joshua
Marilyn Scheller
Cammy Wall
Jeanie Witmer
Sheila James
Rae Anne Springer -
Audrey Ernst
Michele L
Jacki Randolph
Yvonne Chuck-Sarno
Tanya Johnson
Melissa Sackman
Sandye Curry
Alison Anderson
Angie Cortes
Jenny Erichson
Paul Ford
Sandy Hulsart
Cheryl Joshua
Marilyn Scheller
Cammy Wall
Jeanie Witmer
Sheila James
27 comments:
Tanya--I almost used this image! Cute, cute card!
Super cute Tanya! Love the DP you used too!
I am just loving Bugaboos images! Only discovered them a little while ago - just love them!
I just love the monkeys. This is a great card for this hop.
TOO CUTE! Perfect card for the theme!!
Cute, cute, cute!
Very cute!! I love the monkey image and your paper!! Great job!
Very cute Tanya! Such a sweet card.
Thanks for telling me to take tissues to the movie -- I needed them.
Cute card, love the coloring and the DP
Cute, cute card.
Tanya I love your card, that monkey is one of my favs
So cute!
So super cute!
Monkey dude rocks!
This little monkey is one of my favorite BB images - I use him for many occassions!
This is sooo sweet! love it Tanya!
How can you not except this little guys gesture. Such a sweet card.
Oh Monkey Love is my fave!! He is very adorable on your card! Such a sweet card!!
Love the card. So cute and serious looking! Thanks for the hop and a chance to win
Simple and sweet card. I love it. Thanks for sharing.
What a delicious card Tanya ! I do love this little chap, he is so cute ! Love your papers too ! Smiles from Catherine
Very cute card. I love the bugaboo images. I am seeing so many that I need to purchase.
OMGosh!!! He's just too cute!!!
Great coloring on the Monkey Love image, and I love that big ol' flower embellishments! Fan-freakin'-tastic Tanya! :D MWAH!
Your card is just too cute!! I love it!
Such a cute monkey!
Oh he is such a cute image and your card is just fabulous!!
Post a Comment