Welcome to the Bella Birthday Bash Blop Hop sponsored by Stamping Bella! If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Bloggabella.
This card uses Merrybella. I colored her in with my copics and used stickles for the ornaments and the star. The paper used was Imaginisnce's Polar Express, ribbon is from CTMH, dew drops and prima flowers.

Three gift certificates for $100 in Bella Bucks will be hidden along the hop, but we’re not telling you where so be sure to leave some love as you hop!!! Make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! The winners will be announced on Monday, December 7 at the Stamping Bella Blog. MWAH!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Now it's time to hop on over to Randi a nd see the awesome creation she made!
This card uses Merrybella. I colored her in with my copics and used stickles for the ornaments and the star. The paper used was Imaginisnce's Polar Express, ribbon is from CTMH, dew drops and prima flowers.
Three gift certificates for $100 in Bella Bucks will be hidden along the hop, but we’re not telling you where so be sure to leave some love as you hop!!! Make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! The winners will be announced on Monday, December 7 at the Stamping Bella Blog. MWAH!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Now it's time to hop on over to Randi a nd see the awesome creation she made!
97 comments:
Super cute!
super cute! Thanks for playing!
Great card!
she's gorgeous, love her - beautiful card :D
Pretty card - love Merrybella - it just so gets you in the mood for Christmas.
Super cute card!
nicely done!
Thanks everyone! I want to apologize for the late posting. I had it scheduled but darn blogger didn't post!
Super cute! TFS!
Super cute! :) LOVE the bella you used -- perfect for the season!
Super cute.. I love the colors and your fun card.. so cute.. I LOVE anything BELLA related.. HUGS
~ps.. I have some free Digital Stamps right now on my site... :)
Such a CUTE card! I love that you used stickles to decorate the tree =)
Hopping by. Super cute!
Very cute! I love that lil tree too :)
Great card!
Love this image!
~ky
Such a pretty holiday card, love the sparkles!!!
Blessings, Maria
Cute card :)!!
Inky Hugs,
catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca
Great card, love Merrybella!
very cute :)
Fabulous card-love the bling on the tree.
Great card...thanks for sharing!
So pretty and festive!
Very cute.
Love this image. Darling card using it!
definitely festive!
What a great card for the hop!!! Beth aka BR-T
Adorable card - thanks for sharing!
What a beautiful card!!!
hugs
Risa:)
sweet holiday card. so fun and cute!
Super cute and sparkly and LOVE the flower!
Very pretty.
Fabulous Christmas card, I love all the sprakle you added to the tree!
Awww she's a cute Bella too! Nice job!
great holiday card!
Beautiful! ~ C
Great card!
This is really gorgeous!!
xxx
A cute card!!
Very nice! Love the flower.
Love the card. I still need to get that stamp. I have wanted it for quite a while now!
Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com
This Bella is an great image for a Christmas card! Nice job!!
Denise
Look at that sassy Merry Bella! She's darling!!
Very cute! Love that image!
Very cute!
Great Card!!!
She is so festive! Love the ribbon and flower!
Great card - well done!
Adorable!
Very nice card! I'm so glad so many people played along. This is such fun seeing everyone's work and getting introduced to some blogs that I haven't visited before. You do very nice work!
Cute card
Such a cute christmas card!
Such a beautiful, fun, holiday Bella card!
I cant wait to get this image. What a cute card. TFS.
What a great Bella Christmas card! :)
so cute - I love the bling on the tree ;)
SUPER cute card!
What a great card. Love it.
Cute; love the glitzy ornaments!
What a cute card!!!
Fun holiday card!
aww, that christmas tree is just too cute. :) and love the bella stamp..
Very cute!
adorable
Very festive!!!!
Ahh that card gets me in the holiday spirit!
Simply adorable!!
nice...love all the white space
This makes me want to decorate!
It's a good life!
Terri E.
Super cute card! TFS
very cute
love it
Love this stamp.
What a cute card!
What a perfect bella Holiday card!
Great work! Bella stamps just tickle my funny bone.
Very merry and happy birthday Bella!
cute card ... well done
The card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.
Very cute card--I like the layout.
So cute!!!
CUTE design!
very pretty card!
I LOVE Merrybella and your card is so festive! Thanks for sharing. :)
Super cute! Reminds me that I have some decorating to do! :)
great card ... love your choice of colours too!!
Well done.
Very cute! I need to get Merrybella. I love those glittery ornaments too!
Really nice. - Nimmy
Super cute card!
Fantastic. This would be a great Christmas card to send out.
a very sweet Christmas bella
way cool card!!! Love the dp.
What a fun card! Love this stamp!
Nicely done
She's so cute--great card!
Beautiful card - TFS!
Post a Comment