Ohhh how precious!!! You are so right, look at those big brown eyes! I have an Abi too, but she's a teenager..Wishing you abundant blessings,Tami
AWWWW How SWEET!!!! This is DARLING she sure does look like her...ABSOLUTELY DARLING Tanya!!!
Too Cute, she is gorgeous, take careX:) p.s. lovely cards, good luck with getting on DT for II.
Oooh....can she come clean my house next? ;) Very cute!
Ok I had to leave a comment here.. even though the post is old... So cute!!!xxx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhh how precious!!! You are so right, look at those big brown eyes! I have an Abi too, but she's a teenager..
Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami
AWWWW How SWEET!!!! This is DARLING she sure does look like her...ABSOLUTELY DARLING Tanya!!!
Too Cute, she is gorgeous, take careX:) p.s. lovely cards, good luck with getting on DT for II.
Oooh....can she come clean my house next? ;) Very cute!
Ok I had to leave a comment here.. even though the post is old... So cute!!!
xxx
Post a Comment