I love that BoBunny paper, awesome colouring and that pop of pink is simply perfect! Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges (c:
Awesome layout and color scheme! Thank you for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenge!
Ta-daaaa! (this is what this stamp says for me LOL). Lovely card with a great image, so cool! Thank you for your inspiration!Anna xxx
This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!Have a wonderful day,Migdalia *Crafting With Creative M*
I really love your card, Tanya! It's just gorgeous!HugsDarcy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that BoBunny paper, awesome colouring and that pop of pink is simply perfect! Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges (c:
Awesome layout and color scheme! Thank you for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenge!
Ta-daaaa! (this is what this stamp says for me LOL). Lovely card with a great image, so cool! Thank you for your inspiration!
Anna xxx
This is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*
I really love your card, Tanya! It's just gorgeous!
Hugs
Darcy
Post a Comment