I've been published!!!
To see the details of my card please go to this post.
Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything Goes
Another week and another challenge at Flutteryby Wednesday's, this week's challenge is Anything goes as long as you have a fairy or butterfly.
For my card today I pulled out one of my older Bugaboo images (which says it all) and added my little butterfly to it.
5 comments:
What a fun card! Love the sentiment! It will definitely bring a smile to someone's face.
So funny! Made me giggle! Great card!
Love the sentiment Tanya and such a great image..lol..
luv CHRISSYxx
LOL, a great sentiment and sweet image!
:Dxx
hehe.. such a funny card! Great coloring :) I am out and about checking out blogs.. thanks for letting me peek at yours, and for trying out for the TAWS DT. :) I will be in touch soon.. HUGS -Ali
Post a Comment