Happy Tuesday everyone! Today is a New Release day at The Stamping Chef and Tamara has three absolutely fabulous images for you today! I can tell you that she has a TON of new images coming out so you better make sure to stop by the blog, store or facebook to see what she has created and always stay tuned for more to come :)
Today I am using the adorable 'Lucy Luau" and paired her up with some of the papers from Basic Grey's "Pryus" collection.
Today I am using the adorable 'Lucy Luau" and paired her up with some of the papers from Basic Grey's "Pryus" collection.
Make sure you head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the team has created for today and see who the new Sous Chef is ;)
12 comments:
Neat layout on that one!
CUTE! Great layout!
TFS from BIF
Aloha!! I like your angled panels here!
BIF
http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com
Ηeya і am fοr the primary time here.
I found this board and І to find It rеally helpful & it helped me out much.
I hoρe to prοvide one thing аgain and aiԁ othеrs like
yοu helрeԁ me.
Mу pаge: CarbonPoker Bonus
Love your hula girl card! It is really really cute!
What a fun card! Love all the patterned papers you used! BIF
LOL This is adorable!
Kerry
BIF
This is so cute, that little hula girl is adorable!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Very Very cute.
To cute!! What a cute image. TFS
BIF
I love how you have created angles with the matting and layering. Beautiful card.
BIF
Joanna
lovely creation, love the colors,
Vanessa
BIF
Post a Comment