Welcome to another challenge with Broken Box Stock. I hope you're having a great week and have some fun plans ahead for the week. The weather here has been fantastic, we were supposed to get a ton of snow but it was 45 degrees today and I didn't even have to wear a jacket...woot woot! I think this weekend there will definitely be some crafting after I clean my table off...think mini tornado LOL, with some reading as I'm in the middle of a very good book.
Well enough about that, it's time to get on to today's challenge :) The new challenge this time around is "Good Luck/Green". Now I know there are ton of those going on with St. Patrick's Day just around the corner but Wendy has some very adorable image just for this occasion :)
This image is only $1!!
and here is the link to some more :)
For my card today I used St. Patrick's Day Toodles and added some clover confetti and ribbon :)

2 comments:
Hi Tanya, This is fabulous, love that image, so cute and the ribbon with the clover on is great :) Hugs, Teresa x
Cute card wonderfully done, I love how you coloured the image and the fab bow! The doily add a lovely touch!
Post a Comment