I am super excited for today's post as I'm a guest designer over at Lacey Sunshine Challenge blog. Heather had asked if I would like to be a guest designer for this week and of course I said yes! Now I have worked with a bunch of Heather's images in the past but never had a chance to work with Wix Sitting on Moon, so when she sent that one over to work with it, I was excited (yup again LOL)
This week's challenge is Favorite Color combination and I absolutely love the look of the bright green, bight yellow with black. For my card using Wix, this is what I ended up doing with her (if you want to see the supplies used please check out the Challenge blog)
This week's challenge is Favorite Color combination and I absolutely love the look of the bright green, bight yellow with black. For my card using Wix, this is what I ended up doing with her (if you want to see the supplies used please check out the Challenge blog)

15 comments:
Awesome card! Totally love the color combination. How fun of you to be the guest designer this week ;)
Hugs
Vicky
Great card! Love the papers and embellishments and you did a great job of coloring the image!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com
Beautiful Card, i love the color combination.
Hugs Dagmar
Lovely Card.
I came over from Cuddlebug cuties
Have a good week
Stunning! I love this, the colors are fantastic! They look amazing. Beautiful card :)
I love the colors of your card! Just hopping along from the Cuddlebug Cuties blog!
Awesome colouring Tanya. Just saw your linkon MIM and glad that I popped over for a closer look.
Stamping Shanni
Fabulous card Tanya.. Visiting from MIM..faye
Beautiful card and coloring Tnaya. I saw this on MIM..Loz
Fabulous use of the doily
Saw your link at MIM
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects
Hi Tanya
Gorgeous card, love the layout. Such a great colour combo.
Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday thi s week.
Michelle :o)
P.S. Good luck with the DT Call.
Hi Tanya
Dropped over from Cuddlebug Cuties link party. Awesome card, love the bright green and the doily
Best
Angel
Fantastic card! I had to go look at all her images and just purcahsed a bunch, thanks for the link!
Gorgeous card Tanya, love this striking colour combo too, saw you over on mim. Joey x
Such a fabulous card! Love the cute image and beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Make It Monday.... :)
Post a Comment