Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teddy Bo & Co - New Release

Today Teddy Bo & Co has another great new release and boy do they have a bunch of cuties :)  These cuties are perfect for Valentine's Day :)


While I was coloring in little Bo, all I kept signing was "We're painting the roses red" over and over again  :)  I love Alice in Wonderland and it's been so long since I watched it, I think I'll have to now LOL  Anyway here is my card and as you can tell, the song is reflected in my card ;)






 Head on over to the blog to see what everyone has created and you won't be disappointed!


This card was entered into the following challenges:


Cupcake Craft - Something New
House of Gilli - Anything Goes
Karens Doodles - Valentine`s/Love
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes 
The Pink Elephant - Hearts
Truly Madly Crafty Challenges - Anything Goes

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww so sweet, that little bear painting his heart out:) Love your choice of red and black, wonderful card!

Jo said...

Lovely card, fun image and the red and black looks fab!
Jo

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles :)