Want to win a goodie, click here!!!
Got to play with my Greeting Farm images last week and I totally love how this turned out. The flags were cut using a die from Whimsy Stamps and the stick pins are made by Kim Yu!!
This card was entered into the following challenges:
Corrosive Challenges - Anything BUT Christmas
Pile It On - "Bling It Up!"
4 comments:
Your card is tooo cute! I love all the textures and DPs you have going on there.
Thanks for playing at Anyone for Anya? this week.
Happy Crafting
Sam
www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com
So cute! Great colors and papers! That pennant banner is fabulous and love the pretty stick pins! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan
Tanya:
Super cute card.
I have a question for you. Can you please email me? Thanks.
Karen - Wags-n-Whiskers Design Team
What a cutie! I love the banners! Thanks for playing at Anyone For Anya this week!
Hugs Sanne (DT AFA)
Post a Comment