Welcome to Pixie Dust Studio's Twilight blog hop! I'm sure you are all excited about Breaking Dawn as I am ! I'm looking forward to seeing how the do this one as there was a bunch of cool things that happened in the book.
Now I know there are a ton of "Team Edward" fans out there and although I do love my vampires, I have to say I am definitely "Team Jacob" ;) You should have arrived here from Suzi's, if not go back to the beginning cause there are some awesome prizes to be won. So my card today uses "Who is the Big Bad Wolf?" that can be found in the Pixie Dust Studio store-Twilight section
Now I"m sure you're curious about Prizes! well here is what you can win!!!!
- TWO lucky random winners will win THREE images of their choice!!!
- And ONE lucky grand prize random winner will win their choice of a Pixie Pack!!!
That's right, there are three prizes to be won, so make sure you hop along through the entire hop and see what everyone has created for you!! Your next stop on the hop is Jessica and I'm pretty sure she has something amazing to share with you today :)
**Come back tomorrow for another Twilight blog hop where I will be sharing another project using a Pixie Dust Studio image**
Pixie Dust Studio Challenge Blog | |
Sammi | |
Peggy Toole | |
Margie | |
Cheryl Glantz | |
Danni Bindel | |
April Davis | |
Taylor Usry | |
Anne | |
Erin | |
Mary J | |
Jess Marin | |
Cat | |
Alison | |
Suzi | |
Tanya Johnson | |
Jessica | |
Laura Boyd | |
Caz | |
Carol W | |
Lisa Thorpe | |
Theresa | |
Kathy Fronczak - PDS Blog |

22 comments:
Super cute card - great design. TFS
What a great card! You are one of the few I have seen that decided to use a Team Jacob sort of project. I may be an Edward girl, but Jacob does deserve some love.
Awesome wolf card! I love it!:)
Agreed...I'm an overall Edward fan, but Jacob is definately worthy, too...great card.
Kristin
Love the card. But I'm so into Edward. ;0)
marial302003@yahoo.com
Awww, I love that wolf!! And he's not big and bad, I am soooo team Jacob!! And he's not a wolf anyhow LOL (read the book)!! Great card, love this image, great bow, I;m definitely a wolf girl! HUgs, Frea
Great card! Even if it is a Team Jacob card...hahaha
GO TEAM EDWARD!!!!
Be Blessed, Beckie
Yay! I thought I was the only Team Jacob out there. Love 'em both, but I'll take warm and fuzzy over cold and hard any day...no matter how sparkly! =D Great card!
xx Star
Very cute...love the wolf :)
Cute. love the papers you used and embellishments..thanks for sharing..
This is super cool! How great to see a little wolf love! Love that super huge bow. Great card!
Even though I am a huge Team EDWARD fan, you did an awesome job! :-)
Corinne
Super cute card, even though I'm team Edward!
Love the bow and DP on your gorgeous card!
Love this card. You used a different image then everyone else. Very original!!
Cindy
www.cpmemories.blogspot.com
Great Card! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
Cute Card!!
Gotta love the bling! wonderful card.
Super cute!
Love your cards. Just became your newest follower. Would love a follow back.
Check out my blog to see an Edward pendant I made for a friend for her birthday.
Minta
http://www.mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Love your cards!
Very cute card!
Post a Comment