Today starts a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it's my last turn to host the challenges this month. For today's challenge I choose FANCY FOLDS, I love all the unique types of cards you can do out there so I thought this would be a fun one to do :) Make sure you head over to the blog and check out what the rest of the team has created for today's challenge and to join in on the fun!
I've been published!!!
To see the details of my card please go to this post.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Claudia & Company - Fancy Folds challenge
Today starts a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it's my last turn to host the challenges this month. For today's challenge I choose FANCY FOLDS, I love all the unique types of cards you can do out there so I thought this would be a fun one to do :) Make sure you head over to the blog and check out what the rest of the team has created for today's challenge and to join in on the fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is adorable, Tanya!
Post a Comment