Today starts a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it's my turn to host the challenges this month. For today's challenge I choose BUTTERFLIES. Who doesn't love butterflies?? :) Of course I don't have a card for you today with my internet still being stubborn but I do know that the DT has created some fabulous cards to share with you today so head over to the blog and check them out!
I've been published!!!
To see the details of my card please go to this post.
Tuesday, May 03, 2011
Claudia & Company - Butterfly Challenge
Today starts a new challenge over at Claudia & Company and it's my turn to host the challenges this month. For today's challenge I choose BUTTERFLIES. Who doesn't love butterflies?? :) Of course I don't have a card for you today with my internet still being stubborn but I do know that the DT has created some fabulous cards to share with you today so head over to the blog and check them out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment