Happy Monday everyone! I hope many of you have the day off from work and are enjoying an extended weekend. I am happy to say that I am one of those lucky people to have the day off :) Don't think we're doing much but it's nice not to have to go into work.
Anyway, today's challenge over at Critter Sketch, is a sketch one and we'd love to see what you can do with this sketch:
and here is what I created:
Anyway, today's challenge over at Critter Sketch, is a sketch one and we'd love to see what you can do with this sketch:
and here is what I created:

2 comments:
Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
How sweet! Your card is so darling!!!
Post a Comment