Have you ever bought paper and then after you get it home say to yourself "What the heck am I going to use this for?" I have and it's been sitting in my stack for a while now however, once I saw the new set from Chi Chi Memories and the cute little flower border I knew EXACTLY the perfect paper for it :)
I went into this card not really having a reason to use it for so I figured I'd leave it blank and add the sentiment at a later time.
This week's card using one of the images from the new set, Meaning of Fun which you can get your set HERE.
I went into this card not really having a reason to use it for so I figured I'd leave it blank and add the sentiment at a later time.
This week's card using one of the images from the new set, Meaning of Fun which you can get your set HERE.
1 comment:
this is so cute!! lovely card!
Post a Comment