I made a quick card the other night and I must admitt this was better in thought then in design :/ I emobssed the purple cardstock with a cuttlebug embossing plate and used the cute image from Baby Bud Desings. I wanted to look like she was in a field (sort of) and well I just don't know about this one.....However, it is a very cute CAS card :)
and here is a close up so you can see the embossing:
6 comments:
awww, this is sweet Tanya! I love the purple color and the embossing! I think it turned out just darling Sweetie, love the CAS style too!
Enjoy your Sunday!
hugs & blessings
Very cute Tanya! I love Baby Buds!
......I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Purple and think it's very sweet! :)
Very Cute!
Oh I tink it is very cute!
Tanya, this is too cute!!! I'm loving the purple and the background is lovely! :)
Post a Comment