For today I thought I'd make a christmas card. Now I really don't know why I decided to go with this theme cause I'm really not in the Christmas mood and half way through I started struggling with it. BUT, here is the card I came up with.
I used the Christmas Sassy girl from Bugaboo for the card and added some red stickles to her dress. Now I have come to realize I need some new christmas papers cause everything I had wasn't working for me :/ The red flower in the corner, was my first attempt at making homemade flowers....now I cheated though cause I used the flower die from My favorite things BUT I have done some with it LOL
This card was entered in the following challenge
http://stampingvacation.blogspot.com/2010/08/pick-3-challenge-for-month-of-august.html (the three things I used were: red crystals, image with a "hand" in it, and glitter
No comments:
Post a Comment