When I saw the "Sew You" set from Artful Inkables, I was taken with how elegant the set is. So tonight when I sat down to create my card, I wanted something that was going to be elegant and I knew exactly what papers I wanted to use (Silhouette from Close to my Heart). The edges of the image is inked with vanilla cream ink from Close to my Heart.
6 comments:
You are so right it is very elegant and I have some of this paper so I might have to case this one. Beautiful card!
You and Kim are so right... super elegant! The image is perfect for your paper!
Gorgeous!! And totally elegant. TFS!
Very nice!!
I love the simplicity & elegance of this card!
Beautiful card Tanya!!! I tooo love the choice of dp you picked!!! Also LOVE this set! :)
Enjoy your weekend hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Post a Comment