A girl at work had asked me awhile back if I would create her daughter's birthday party invites, of course I said yes. Well she told me last week that she needed them this week to get out in the mail and she wanted 12 of them--OMG!! She had no clue what she wanted so I created one and got the "ok" to go ahead with the others.
Since her daughter is born in August and she's doing a pool party, I went with the Popsicle shaped cards and used one of the Bugaboo Brats-Isabella at the beach image. Of course the colors had to be girlie and I added some glitter as well. It took me all weekend to get the coloring done (in between everything else) and I assembled them all last night.
and here is a close up of a couple of them to see the image better.
3 comments:
Little girls are going to love getting this invitation in the mail, Tanya! They're just adorable! :D MWAH!
These are amazing! they are going to love them!!!!
super cute, love what you did!!! thanks so much for playing along with the crazy girls.
Trish
Post a Comment