Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous Mother's out there! I hope you all get a chance to do something fun and something that YOU love to do!
Just a quick post before I head to my room to create some more cards. This card was originally created for the Flower challenge over at the Catch the Bug Challenge blog but I then created the one below and loved that one much better :)
The image used was Isabella sitting from Bugaboo Stamps and presents from All that Scraps.
This card was also entered in the following challenges:
http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/2010/05/as-you-like-it.html
http://dareu2digistamp.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-37-anything-goes.html
http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/challenge-40-anything-goes-ends-may-10.html
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/05/bling-bling.html
http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2010/05/10-week-18-stampdigi-and-bling.html
http://theshabbytearoom.blogspot.com/2010/05/week-8-get-your-bling-on.html
http://clearlyistamp.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/05/clearly-inspired-challenge-13-cic13-april-showers-bring-may-flowers.html
12 comments:
Absolutely precious!!!! I {heart} that image -- Bugaboo will sponsor with TSTR soon and I can hardly wait!! Thanks for sharing your design with us this week in the Tea Room and I hope you can come back again tomorrow to play again with the next challenge :)
Its just lovely. Happy crafting. Thanks for sharing at WhoopsiDaisy this month.
Pinky
Oh, this is so darling! I love the pinks & purples and layered flower embellishments Tanya! Happy Mother's Day! MWAH!
What a pretty card! Love how you used the flowers to frame your main image. Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge this month!
Gorgeous, just love that image
Thank you for joining us over at 'The Crazy Challenge'
hugs shell xx
Great card Tanya - love those colours with you brill image. Thanks for joining at DU2DS this week
x Michelle
Very pretty card, Tanya - lovely image and colours.
Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.
Julie :o)
A lovely card. Thanks for joining the WhoopsiDaisy Challenge this time.
Cute card - love the flowers!
Great card... love those flowers :) Thank you for joining us for CIC this past month.
A beautiful birthday card. love the image and the extra flowers. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It this week.
print plastic cards
when you see the stress in work, life, friv could well be a good site to try. thanks you for sharing friv games, friv online, friv.com, friv
Post a Comment