After Friday's post I knew I wanted to create another card using the Into the Moonlight set because I wasn't "feeling" that one. So today during nap time I sat down and made this one. Each month I receive a kit in the month from Annie's Attic and up until today I haven't touched them. They gave directions to make this card using an car stamp and everything :)
I really liked how this one turned out and I will tell you I'm glad to see my mojo back :)
Note: The image looks shiny but it really isn't, I think it's just the glare off the ink.
I really liked how this one turned out and I will tell you I'm glad to see my mojo back :)
Note: The image looks shiny but it really isn't, I think it's just the glare off the ink.
5 comments:
Great card, Tanya! Love the papers that you've paired up with it - very appropriate!
- Ann
this color combo with the papers, awesome with this set!
Great job! I love the split negative... so perfect!
this is precious... love the colors and the plaid paper is perfect! great Job...
This is a super "guy" card, love how you id the truck!
Post a Comment