Today's card features three different sets from Artful INKables. When I received the Peacock Pagentry background image, I had no clue what I was going to do with it so it's just been sitting on my table. Then out of the blue, I had an idea for the perfect card using this set and others.
First I took hollyhock ink and stamped the background image on white and then adhered it to hollyhock cardstock. I then used my nestabilities and cut out two different size die cuts (one in hollyhock and one in white). I then took the feathers from Into the Moonlight and the saying from Fictionally Inspired, added some ribbon and bling and you get this very simple but pretty card :)
Don't forget to head over to the blog and take part in this week's Think Ink Challenge using a paint swatch--definitely will challenge you :) You get a chance to win some awesome stamps!

2 comments:
This is awesome Tanya! I love your back ground and the use of 3 sets... way cool!It may have taken you awhile to come up with something,it was sure worth the wait!
Don't you love it when a great idea just pops into your mind? This turned out perfectly with the sentiment you chose!
Post a Comment