Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Valentine's card for my Hubby

I was blurfing today and found a link to Victoria Case's art design website and had to go check it out since I am a huge fan of her stamps (wish I had more and more time to play with them :(). Anyway, as I was checking out her her various stamps and digital stamps I came across her Pinup section and knew instantly I wanted to get one to create a Valentine's Day card for Brian. I got "XOXO pin-up" and made the card tonight. I still haven't written anything inside but I have to do some thinking on that.

These are pictures of the outside and inside of the card. (sorry for the darkness of the second pic, I was trying to get it done before Hubby came into the room)


Supplies:

Image-XOXO Pin-up (Victoria Case)
Paper-Just Dreamy 2 (My Mind's Eye)
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Ribbon-Close to My Heart
Pearls-stash

3 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh lala!! What a fun card!! great job!

Jackie Randolph said...

OMG! Tanya I love it! Now I have to go check out her store!! Your such an enabler!! hee hee!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Tanya. Fabulous image. Love your card.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx