Wow where did the week go? This week went by so fast that I didn't remember to make a card for today's post until 8:00 last night--ugh! So for this week's post for Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, I once again used the Love Grows Here set which can be found here.
Supplies:
Image-Love Grows Here (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
Paper-Amore (Close to My Heart)
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Brad/Ribbon-Stash
Sentiment-Close to My Heart
Copics
6 comments:
Hello Tanya. Love this card. Great design, beautiful colour combination and that fab image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx
I love your cupcake and choice of two sided paper! Great detail on the folded down corner and brad accent!
Hey we all need the quick card right? I have the opposite problem, I get my project done early but then come up with a better idea at 8pm the night before and do something compleatly diffrent, what a pair we are:)
Yummy! Cute card. I love this CTMH paper.
I love the colours on this one.x
Oh I love this paper....it works great with the cupcake. Love it.
Post a Comment