Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Valentine's card for my Hubby

I was blurfing today and found a link to Victoria Case's art design website and had to go check it out since I am a huge fan of her stamps (wish I had more and more time to play with them :(). Anyway, as I was checking out her her various stamps and digital stamps I came across her Pinup section and knew instantly I wanted to get one to create a Valentine's Day card for Brian. I got "XOXO pin-up" and made the card tonight. I still haven't written anything inside but I have to do some thinking on that.

These are pictures of the outside and inside of the card. (sorry for the darkness of the second pic, I was trying to get it done before Hubby came into the room)


Supplies:

Image-XOXO Pin-up (Victoria Case)
Paper-Just Dreamy 2 (My Mind's Eye)
Cardstock-Close to My Heart
Ribbon-Close to My Heart
Pearls-stash

4 comments:

Danni said...

Ohhh lala!! What a fun card!! great job!

Jacki Randolph said...

OMG! Tanya I love it! Now I have to go check out her store!! Your such an enabler!! hee hee!

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. Fabulous image. Love your card.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).