Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!

Sorry I'm a little posting the winner but I finally convinced DH to buy a Wii and we have been battling each other in bowling all day :) Abby has had a blast with it as well, we got her a Dora and Diego game and I already will recommend it for anyone with a 2 year old....she has it mastered all ready :)

All right, you are really reading this to see who won not about the Wii....the winner is.................

Sandra (RosePetal)

Please email me at tanyachaplin at hotmail dot com with you mailing address and I will get your items out to you.

Also don't forget I will be posting some awesome blog candy when I reach 100 followers so keep spreading the word!

1 comment:

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. This was a lovely surprise and I am thrilled. I look forward to more lovely goodies to use with my cards.
Many thanks again Tanya.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx