Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A little fantasy


can go a long way. Once I saw this stamp set from Lindsay, I knew I had to use it. The image is called Carousel and can be found here. I also used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches for the layout. I didn't want to over-shadow the image so I went very simple on the whole card. I really liked how it turned out and made another card somewhat similar (see my next post).


Supplies:
Image-Carousel (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
Paper/Cardstock-Tickled Pink (Close to My Heart)
Sentiment-Close to My Heart
Dew Drops-Robin's Nest

6 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Scrappy said...

Super! Love the sketch too! :-)

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. How gorgeous. I love the design and the colours. The image is just adorable, looks perfect with those papers.
Happy Crafting and have a good day.
Love Sandra xx

Lindsay Weirich said...

this is so pretty Tanya! BTW the markers arrived on Friday, thanks!

Lesley said...

Great take on the sketch, I love your coloring!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).