Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, February 01, 2010

Hello Chickadee


Chickadee's have to be my favorite bird out there. I just think they are the cutest little things around :) So when I saw this image from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff, I had to have it. The image is called Chickadee and can be found here. Now this isn't something I would typically gravitate towards as I always seem to not know what to do with it but I think the card came out pretty good. I used this week's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches as well for this card.

Also February is customer appreciation month at MyGrafico, the more you have spent in the past the more you will save this month. See this page for details: http://www.mygrafico.com/promotions/info_60.html



Supplies:
Image-Chickadee (Lindsay's Stamp Stuff)
Paper/Cardstock-Twitterpatted (Close to My Heart)
Sentiment-Close to My Heart
Pearls-Stash

9 comments:

Rose Petal said...

Hello again Tanya. Lovely card. I love the chickadee, and the scroll work and flowers are just adorable and so pretty.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Cassandra said...

Oh how pretty Tanya, I love the colors!

Karin said...

Oh, what a beauty...Love your matching paper too!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Awww, such a cute card! I love the colors and they match your new blog background! How clever!

Nettie said...

I love the way you have coloured the image. It looks beautiful.x

Cheryl said...

How pretty! Great job Tanya! I love chickadees too.

Lesley said...

Your card is beautiful!

Micki said...

oh that chickadee is toooo adorable and your card is absolutely beautiful.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [08 Feb 04:00pm GMT]).