Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New Release Day!


Today is Bugaboo Stamps new release day and Jodie has once again out-done herself. This is just one of the great images that is being released today. I'm sure you know who this guy is :) Mr. Sock Monkey can be found here.

For this image, I created a tag. I really didn't know what I was going to do with him but really wanted to use him for this week's post.

Supplies
Image-Sock Monkey (Bugaboo Stamps)
Paper-
Foam numbers-Close to My Heart
Ribbon-Stash

8 comments:

Jacki Randolph said...

Aww, he is adorable and I love how you added the 4U. Very cute and fun tag Tanya.

Hugs

Rose Petal said...

Hello Tanya. This tag is lovely and would be ideal to attach to a gift for a young child. I love the sentiment as well, very special. Great colour combination and the image is such fun.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the tag and the colors Tanya!
great job!

Rae Anne said...

What a cutie-pie! :D

Danni said...

Very cute!

Tammy Miller said...

this is very very cute!

Scrappy said...

So YOU are the tag maker! LOVE it!

Audrey (aka Hippieaud) said...

What a cute tag Tanya!!