Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Inky Impressions - Punches/Die Challenge

Today was such a nice lazy day that I took the time to sit down and make some cards with Abby.  I was able to get 3 done with a few more ready to go :)  This card is for the current challenge at Inky Impressions which is "Punches/Dies".  I used "Christopher's Catch" which is by Inky Impressions and some cool "water" themed papers.





My card was entered into the following challenges:


  •  
  •  



8 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such an adorable image and I love the colors that you used on this darling card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

sallysbitz said...

Another lovely card from you Tanya. This is a lovely image for a boy, perfect papers too x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Judith said...

This is lovely - I love the colours you have used - thank you for playing along at Inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

Glenda Atkins said...

Another fabulous layout and adorable image!!
hugs
glenda

Chris said...

Perfect summer card! Thanks for playing along in my Amusing Challenges this week. I hope you'll be back!

happyscrapper said...

Congrats. This is a fabulous card. The colors are fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Kerry said...

Great card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww this reminds me of my dear sweet grandson! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions!
♥ Sue Kment