Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Stamp and Create - Inspiration Post

Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a very nice weekend.   Since it's Monday, it also means a new inspiration post for Stamp and Create...




I used Movie Star by Kenny K and the adorable image was colored in with Copics.  I used some rockin'  papers by Momenta and add some bling to it.

Also there is a sale at Stamp and Create...



Orders placed during this time will ship out on Thursday, August 2nd.

Here are some quick links to new products available through Stamp and Create:
Sweet Pea Stamps - Clearance

Plus lots of designs on Clearance...

And don't forget about our Monthly Challenge!



My card was entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hi Tanya!! It's wonderful to see you!! ADORE your creation here with that image!! Gorgeous coloring too!! :) Sorry about not having my stamp items up for sell on my blog, but I was having issues moving everything around and combining blogs, etc.

I have created a special place for items I have up for sell...you can find what you're looking for by clicking on the "Stamp Stash for Sell" page of my Stamped Smiles Shop: www.stampedsmilesshop.com Thanks for checking it out!! Hope you're doing well!! :)

Marilyn said...

So cute! She's sassy and classy, all at the same time!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful colouring of the image, love the black and white paper in the background, it suits the sassy lady!

Netty said...

Love your image and card, x

Chris said...

Love that splash of pink with the zebra print - fun. Thanks so much for joining me on Amusing Challenges this week! I hope you'll join us again!

Ellie said...

You've created such a beautiful card! These colors are so gorgeous!!!!
xxx Ellie xxx

ps thanks for joining us at FSC!

Terry said...

So darn cute and sassay! Beautiful coloring and design! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!