Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, August 03, 2012

Wags n' Whiskers- Birthday challenge

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is a new challenge over at Wags n' Whiskers is BIRTHDAY which is hostessed by moi as it's MY birthday!! Woot Woot...I have not clue why I'm so excited but hey it's Friday, my birthday and well I'm shopping tomorrow LOL

Anyway here is my card for the challenge.  I decided to use one of my favorite images and my favorite color to make this card which would be great for a birthday girl :)







4 comments:

Margreet said...

Happy birthday, Tanya...hope you will be spoilt today!
Your birthday card is a lovely one with fab colouring, a stunning bow and a beautiful bouquet of flowers!
xxx Margreet

Glenda Atkins said...

Very feminine and very beautiful, love the image and your embellishments make it extra special!
hugs
glenda

Carolina said...

Happy birthday Tanya :-) I hope you have a great day. Your card is very beautiful.
Hugs

Steve Paul said...

Such a beautiful card delighted to see! but i think you need to work on Plastic Cards and plastic card printing.