Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio - For you birthday card

This is one of the few cards I made on Sunday.  I enjoyed spending the day making cards with some of the images I haven't had a chance to use yet as well as make a few dt/gdt cards :)  This image was given to the PDS followers as a gift from Kathy, I just think she is absolutely adorable!





My card was entered into the following challenges:


2 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Hi Tanya! You won a Crafter's Companion prize. Please send me email to tlynn@widoepnwest.com.

Here's where it was announced. Congratulations!!

http://crafterscompanion.blogspot.com/2012/07/where-does-inspiration-come-from-and.html

Thanks!

Glenda Atkins said...

oh, congrats on the win!!

your card is adorable and perfect for a little girls birthday, love it!
hugs
glenda