Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pixie Dust Studio - Past Bedtime

I sat down last night and created a quick card using the Freebie that Kathy had on Facebook, it's called "Past bedtime".  I just thought she was adorable and had to use it :)  I have been a fan of Pixie Dust Studio for the longest time but never really get a chance to play with my images....well I am changing that now!! I got another one all colored and ready to go :)


my card was entered into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me - Anything goes
Digistamps 4 Joy - polka dots and stripes
Inky Impressions -  dies/punches
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes
 

10 comments:

Marilyn said...

What a cutie patootie image this is! Gotta love those big eyes and bunny slippers. Wonderful layout too.

Anonymous said...

awesome post! keep with this sweet stuff
Also visit my webpage Homes for sale in mcallen tx

Tonya said...

This is such a sweet card. Thank you for joining us this week for the Inky Impressions challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. :o)

Tonya ~ Inky DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and wonderful card.
thanks for join us at DigiStamp4Joy.

greetings karin DT member

Jen Leeflang said...

What a cutie (did I miss the stripes?) Thanks for joining us at our polka dots and stripes challenge at Digistamps 4 Joy.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DS4J DT Lead

Kerry said...

Your card is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Dawny P said...

Love your sweet card - the colours are gorgeous and that image is so sweet :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge, hugs, Dawny xxx

coops said...

Aw so gorgeous.The image is really sweet and i love your colours.
Thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge ;D

xx coops xx

Judith said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours you've chosen thanks for joining us at Inky impressions this week hugs Judith x

Scrappy Scatty said...

What a sweet card
Thank you for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy.
Love Jan
xx