Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's Popsicle time

well actually it's Oldie but Goodie day at Bugaboo =)  I wanted to do something this week that was "warm" so I pulled out this cute little beach babe and created these popsicle party invites, aren't they the cutest things every??


and here's a close up of one and the what the inside looks like


Now hop on over to the challenge blog to see what the other DT members have created for you today.

8 comments:

sgc said...

Tanya--these are really cute! Almost makes me wish I had a little one who was having a birthday party--"almost".

Patti said...

Awwww so sweet!

Jenny said...

OH so cute Tanya!!! I love the creative idea!! Sweet!

Rae Anne said...

I'd be thrilled to receive such a cute & clever birthday party invitation! You rocked these Tanya! :D MWAH!

Janell said...

Wow Tanya, those are so cute!!!

Cammy said...

These are super cute Tanya! What a great invite for a pool or beach party!

ladyjanet_56 said...

What a lovely card, lovely image & colours, good luck. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Janet

Jodie Mackrell said...

This is such a neat idea! well done!