Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's challenge time again at Bugaboo!

and this time it's a two part challenge =)  When I first saw that it had two parts to it, I was kind of nervous but in the end it wasn't that bad LOL

Anyway, the first part of the challenge is to create a masculine/male themed card and the second part was to follow the following sketch.


 
and here is my card.


Make sure you check out what the other DT members have created for you over at the Challenge blog.

``Participate in the challenge for a chance to win the following prizes:
  • 1st prize - 7 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice
  • 2nd prize - 4 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice
  • 3rd prize - 2 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choice
Complete list of rules listed on the Challenge blog.

10 comments:

sgc said...

Tanya--great layout! I love the Sean image smaller like that--inside a larger oval.

Paul said...

So bright and funky. Great card Tanya.
TFS
Paul

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,love the DP and your take on the sketch!!!
xx

Marilyn said...

This is so cute. Love the paper & your colours.

marsha said...

Very cute! Love the bright colors!
Hugs, Marsha

Rae Anne said...

Tanya, I love all the oval layers! This looks really awesome, and I definitely want to remember it! Great primary colors too! :D MWAH!

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

CUTE card Tanya! GREAT job on this image:)

Tammy Miller said...

Hey Tanya I love your card so very cute you did good!!

Cammy said...

Great card Tanya! Love the dp!

Jodie Mackrell said...

What a fun card Tanya! love the polka dots!