Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Artful INKables May Blog Hop

-->
Welcome to the Artful Inkables blog hop!  If you haven’t come here from (insert previous DT name here), then you will want to start at the Artful Inkables Blog (insert link to blog) so you don’t miss anything along the way. You are going to love this release, we are releasing 3 full size stamp sets and a new mini this month, there is something for everyone! Be sure to follow us all the way to the end and  make sure to leave a comment on everyone’s blog, you never know which blog we’ll be choosing a winner from! You will have until Thursday, May 20th at midnight Eastern Standard Time to comment on all the design team blogs for a chance at the blog hop goodies!   2 lucky winners will get to choose one new set of their choice and get a one time use 10% off coupon

-->Today, I’m showing you a card made with a new set called HAPPY ENDINGS.


The next stop on the hop is
-->Patti

 Supplies:
Image - Happy Endings (Artful Inkables)
Paper- Origins (Basic Grey)
Brads-Basic Grey
Copics
Ribbon

25 comments:

Sammi said...

Love the Green and the DP in this! LOVELY HAPPY card :D
Sammi
xxx

Patti said...

This is one sweet "Happy" card! Brought a smile to my face!

Heather said...

That is such a cute stamp. I love the paper you used too!

Jackie said...

What a sweet card, great job!

Kim Nath said...

Super cute Tanya, love your coloring!

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and just love the colors and that sentiment.

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

wendy said...

Love the possibilities of this stamp.

Chelsea said...

Cute card...almost left cuz the hop post wasn't at the top of your blog.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Cute card! I love blog hops! Thanks for being part of this.

Lillian Child said...

Your paper choices go so well with the floral "happy" - very nice!

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

cute layout and I love how colorful your image is. TFS!

Lorus said...

What great colors! I really like the "Happy Endings" stamp set

PamS said...

I love your card, right down to all the colors you chose. Simply beautiful.

marsha said...

This is just too cute! Love the flowery sentiment.

Hugs, Marsha

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Very pretty! Your coloring of the image really shows off all the details!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Tanya this is sooo cute! I love the colors and I love this set tooo!!!! Beauiful job!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Gloria said...

Love the image and the pp is great!

Joy said...

Tanya, great great colors!

Theresa said...

Love this card....great dp and colors. Very Happy!

Colleen said...

Aw, this is such a sweet card, I love the decorations on this stamp.

Dawn said...

love this project and I love the colors that you choose...

Therese said...

I love the colours and style of this one!!

Teela said...

I really like the Happy stamp. It's so whimsical and well...happy! This is such a cute card.

Johna said...

I love this happy card. Looks like my style!