Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Card

I had all intentions to get a card created using the freebie image "Katie" from Victoria Case done before it went out on Monday but with Abby's birthday party and everything else this weekend, I just couldn't do it.  So I sat down last night and created this card with it.  I really liked how it came out.  The layout of the card came from Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch and I used it to submit my entry to become part of the design team over at Party Time Tuesdays (*crossing my fingers that I get in*).
 
If you like the looks of Katie, she is available over at the Victoria Case yahoo group (link is on the right of my blog).  Become a member and you can get her for free!

2 comments:

Patti said...

This is just as cute as can be!

Danni said...

Oh this turned out so cute!! Simply adorable!