Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Freebie Friday

Today is Freebie Friday at Bugaboo and Jodie has this awesome image (okay I know I say that every time LOL) but what woman doesn't love chocolate?  well these images/sentiments say it all.


it may be hard to tell in this picture, but I dry embossed lines on the brown cardstock to make it look like a chocolate bar :)

Now hop on over to the store and get your image.  If it's not there yet, check back throughout the day (possibly around 2:00 EST), Jodie is in a different time zone then I am and sometimes her internet doesn't want to work right so this gives her time to get them up.

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

sgc said...

Oh Tanya--neat idea embossing to look like a candy bar! Cute card.

Patti said...

ohhhh yummy! Super sweet card!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jodie Mackrell said...

love the embossing, the colors too! you did a awesome job!

Rae Anne said...

OMG - How clever Tanya! Scoring the lines to look like chocolate! The green & brown are positively yummy togehter! :D MWAH!

Janell said...

It makes me hungry for chocolate.
Great job!!

Cammy said...

Love your embossing on this Tanya! Also really like the pop of the green.