Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Five Favorite Christmas Cards of 2012



Every year, Debby has her followers/friends to choose their five favorite Christmas cards that were made throughout the year. I thought it would be fun to play along. Here are mine for this year:

This first card uses MarLeigha & Pebbles Ice Skating , Winter fun sentiment both from Inky Impressions and you can find the post here.


The second card uses a Santa image from Victorine Orignals and you can find the post here.


This card uses Eleanor and Pickles caroling by Heather Valentin and you can find the post here.


My fourth card uses Jingles the Elf by Inky Impressions and you can find the post here.


and finally my fifth card uses  MarLeigha's Ornament and Santa's Little Helper sentiment from Inky Impressions and you can find the post here.




2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Must say I love them all!
hugs
Glenda

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful selection of Christmas Cards Tanya, no way can I choose a favourite cos each one is so gorgeous.
Thank you for joining My Favourite Christmas Cards.
luv
Debby