Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Inky Impressions - Winter/Snow Challenge

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope you having a great week so far.  Today's challenge at Inky Impressions is Winter/Snow.  My creation today uses MarLeigha & Pebbles Ice Skating , Winter fun sentiment, charm and ribbon all from Inky Impressions.




Make sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the dt has created and to join in on the fun!

2 comments:

Mema's Crafts said...

Hi Tanya
Your card is adorable and I apologize that Mr Linky was broken. Please re-visit my blog and enter your card there in the challenge and then make sure you add your name for the gift card giveaways.

Your card is just to cute and I would love to have you share your talent with us.

Hugz
Lesia
www.memascrafts.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card Tanya, love all the layers and the wonderful design!Like the background behind the image, looks like ice or clouds, either way it is wonderful!
hugs
Glenda