Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Melonheadz - Best Friends

Wow, it so hard to believe that the year is just about done.  I don't know about you but it seems like the year just flew bye but I think I'm ready for it as I have new adventures in crafting coming up.  To start with I have been asked to join the following Design Teams:

Inky Impressions 
(yippee!! Nicole just can't keep me away LOL, I will be doing the Sponsor Coordinator duties as well)

Pumpkin Spice 
(excited about this one as I'm hoping to get out of my comfort zone a bit with this one)

Victorine Originals 
(Vicky was kind enough to let me come back after a little break)

and

Melonheadz Stamps
(well the images are just too adorable and I couldn't resist LOL)  


which brings me to today's post. This image is Best Friends and is one of the MANY freebies on the Melonheadz blog.
With these great opportunities as a design team member on these amazing teams, I am also lucky enough to be a guest designer for some awesome companies...one of which will start on Thursday so stayed tuned :)
  


4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and fab design.xxx

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

Congrats!!!! You are so talented. I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing creations. And just love the digi from Melonheadz and that one is gorgeous.

*Vicki* said...

What a sweet image and fabulous card Tanya! Congrats to you on all of your DT duties!! I know you're not happy unless you are busy and they're lucky to have you!! Happy New Year friend! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a cute image and what a wonderful design and delish papers!
hugs
glenda