Followers

I've been published!!!

To see the details of my card please go to this post.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Inky Impressions - Lots of Layers Challenge

Happy Sunday everyone!  Little one woke up bright and early this morning thanks the to the time change so I had a chance to play with my stamps :)  I haven't had a chance to play along with the Inky Challenges in so long so I thought I'd pull out one of my many favorite Inky stamps and play along since there are only 3 days left of the challenge.

For my card today I used MarLeigha's Ornament and Santa's Little Helper sentiment from Inky Impressions for my card today.  The charm and little rose buds are also from Inky Impressions.



My card was entered into the following challenges:

Inky Impressions - Lots  of Layers 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes 
Glitter n Sparkle - Glitter/Sparkle  
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes  
Penny Black and More Any Die will Do
Pile It On - Make It Sparkle  
Scrapper`s Delights Paper Crafts - Anything Goes 

The Ribbon Girls - Add Sparkle  
The Crafty Pad - Anything Goes 



12 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Dawn Lancaster said...

What a cutie! I love old fashioned spinning tops! Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

cute image love the papers thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Toni Herron said...

awww... your image is too cute! Love her.. and great colouring too!
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Glitter n Sparkle..
Toni - DT

brenda said...

A very pretty Christmas card Tanya in lovely seasonal colours.

Thank you so much for joining in with our 'Any die would do' theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Avril Ann said...

Gorgeous card Tanya, there is a new challenge at Glitter N Sparkle this week, hun, "Anything but Square" come along and play again, xxxx

craftygranny said...

That's fab love the image and the layout. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

Vicky F. AKA Crafting Vicky said...

So very cute. Love all the fabulous details that you have put on this card!

Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Very beautiful Christmas card! Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card and a lovely stamp.
Thank you for joining in the Penny Black and More Challenge - Any Die will Do and good luck x Susan x

Abbie721 said...

Super cute card, love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

debbi taylor said...

such a cute card
thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
hugs
Debbi x